Soothe weary muscles and gently detoxify your skin with our range of invigorating Magnesium bath soaks.
• Duo of West Australian rock salt and top quality natural Epsom salts will help to draw out any built up surface toxins whilst the petals steep and release their botanical powers.
• Essential oils added using nourishing Jojoba carrier oil to ensure they remain gentle and kind on the skin.
• Flowers foraged from the Dirty Hippie garden or local community gardens.
ZERO WASTE refill option available in Earth Bags to fill jars at home.
Four blends to currently choose from:
• Soothing Calendula and Chamomile - blended with dehydrated flowers to help control and soothe painful skin irritations. (No essential oils.)
• Toning Rose and Bamboo - blended with dehydrated flowers and stems to regenerate and re-elastify the skin. (Rose Geranium essential oil added.)
• Relaxing Lavender and Jasmine - blended with flowers to relax the body, mind and spirit. (Lavender and Jasmine essential oils added.)
• Clearing Eucalyptus and Peppermint - blended to unlock the senses and aid in sinus decongestion. (Eucalyptus and Peppermint essential oils added.)
Add a generous few pinches to your warm bath and enjoy the pamper session.
Soothing Blend: Chamomile Flowers, Calendula Flowers, Western Australian Rock Salt, Epsom Salts. (Certified Organic*)
Toning Blend: Rose Flowers*, Dehydrated Bamboo, Western Australian Rock Salt, Epsom Salts, Jojoba Carrier Oil*, Essential Oil of Rose Geranium. (Certified Organic*)
Relaxing Blend: Lavender Flowers, Jasmine Flowers, Western Australian Rock Salt, Epsom Salts, Jojoba Carrier Oil*, Essential Oils of Lavender and Jasmine. (Certified Organic*)
Clearing Blend: Western Australian Rock Salt, Epsom Salts, Jojoba Carrier Oil*, Essential Oils of Eucalyptus and Peppermint. (Certified Organic*)
* Product size 90g or 200g, contained within glass bottle with cork stopper.
* Refill size 180g sent in recycled, compostable, sustainably grown bio-film lined paper bag.
* Please dispose of packaging thoughtfully by recycling and composting where possible or opting for refill option.
* Each item is hand made to order so please allow 3-5 business days for your Dirty Hippie creations to be formulated and dispatched. All orders are dispatched using minimal packaging (recycled newspaper we collect as waste from local businesses used as padding) and post consumer recycled paper tape and boxes.
♲ DIRTY HIPPIE RECYCLE PROGRAM ♲
We accept empties on all of our full sized, tin and bottle products from Australian residents.
Unfortunately we cannot refill our paper packaging or accept empties from overseas customers due to the amount of air miles that are ultimately used. If you would like to return an empty to us please contact the store to organise. Further info can be found in our FAQs: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/dirtyhippiecosmetics?ref=seller-platform-mcnav#more-section
☥ Orders over $50AUD receive soap sample gift.
☥ Orders over $100AUD receive product sample gift.
☥ Orders over $175AUD receive soap sample gift, product sample gift and express postage upgrade.
All payment methods accepted except money orders and cheques.
World Wide Standard Airmail Shipping.
Flat rate $7AUD Australia wide.
Flat rate $15AUD World wide.
AUS: 3-7 Business Days (Average.)
NZ: 8-14 Business Days (Average.)
US: 14-20 Business Days (Average.)
UK: 12-18 Business Days (Average.)
CAN: 14-20 Business Days (Average.)
EUR: 18-24 Business Days (Average.)
** International parcels will not automatically have tracking number.
** Express post and tracking upgrades available upon request - please PM or email the store.
** Customs of receiving country can occasionally hold parcels for examination, Dirty Hippie Cosmetics has no control over these instances.
** Some countries have an import tax in place for goods purchased from other countries, please keep this in mind when purchasing from us.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Please message us with any issues, problems or queries as soon as possible so we can rectify any issues ASAP.
** We do not accept exchanges or returns after use due to personal nature of products.
** We do not accept order cancellations due to 'change of mind' 12hrs+ after order placement.
** If a parcel goes missing in transit, proof of shipping purchase will be provided therefore shipping costs will not be part of refund total. Replacement orders are offered before refunds.
The Raw Kitchen
The Food Co-op
Fox and Moon Tattoo Collective
Friends of the Earth Co-op
Lily Hill Gifting Co.
Flora & Fauna
The Raw Store
Waste Not Collective
Zero Waste Dietician
Yes they are!
We don't believe there is any need for animal products to be used to create effective and affordable beauty formulations.
Yes they are!
We don't believe or partake in any form of animal testing and neither do any of the suppliers of our luxe ingredients.
We strive to check each of our ingredients and their harvesting processes back to the source.
No slave or animal labour is used manufacture of any of our ingredients and all are fair trade where necessary.
Yes you can! We accept empties on all of our full sized, tin and bottle products from Australian residents.
If you would like to return an empty to us please PM the store to organise :)
It is advised you keep the box that your order came in to send back to us. (We prefer to not have any virgin plastic such as postal bags sent to us but are very happy with recycled boxes from around the home.)
It is preferred the items have been thoroughly washed with warm soapy water and dried to remove most of the product residues and labels.
We offer a code to use on your next DHC order that will minus the postage costs and add a $1 discount for each empty container sent back.
Where possible we have employed organically certified ingredients.
Quite a few of our herbs and flowers aren't certified, but they are grown here at DHC HQ using organic, permaculture practices.
The organically certified Cetearyl olivate and Sorbitan olivate emulsifying wax that we use can no longer be guaranteed to be 100% Palm Oil free.
Palm or Coconut oil can be used in the processing of this Olive derived emollient and our supplier has advised going forwards they will try to continue using coconut oil but can no longer guarantee which will be used.
We are currently in the process of trying to source a 100% Palm Oil free alternative, this change includes the following products:
• Hydrating Hempseed and Red Raspberry Facial Primer
• Facial Moisturising Creams
• Mineral Cream Concealers
• Eye Liners
We love to get behind and show our support for various local and Australian fundraising efforts.
Since our inception we have supported, ACT Wildlife, Trees for Life, The Happy Walk, Autism Spectrum Australia, Lifeline Australia, Beyond Blue Australia, Avner Pancreatic Cancer Foundation, The Salvation Army, The Tara Costigan Foundation, Movember, Dry July, Paws n’ People and The Solomon Islands Community Resource Initiative.
Currently a portion of our monthly sales goes to The Stroke Foundation Australia. This is a cause very close to our hearts here at Dirty Hippie Cosmetics.
You can find our more about this wonderful foundation here: www.strokefoundation.org.au/
Dec 26, 2018
Beautifully packaged and fast delivery, thank you.
Nov 11, 2018
Beautiful smell and my skin felt great after my bath. Thankyou!
Aug 13, 2018
Jun 16, 2017
Aug 8, 2016
Lovely bath salts and he flowers are so lovely in the bath. :)