GMO-Free Dry Shampoo • CFC FREE • Light, Dark, Black Hair + Custom Colours • 60g/120g
Say goodbye to CFC producing butanes, propanes and bio accumulative aluminiums with Dirty Hippie's organic Dry Shampoo powder.
• Based with a GMO free corn starch powder and silica rich Bamboo owder, a light dusting of this naturally tinted powder will prolong your style whilst gently absorbing excess oils and scalp impurities.
• Bamboo is one of natures richest sources of Silica (used in many hair growth supplements and serums).
• Powdered nettle leaf added to aid in the support of hair growth and strength.
• Lightweight and easy to use, a gentle sprinkle at the roots and a brush to the ends will leave your hair feeling fresh, clean and bouncy.
• Choose between Light, Dark, Black or refill options - light will suit blonde hair, the dark option will suit light-medium brown and red hair, black will suite dark brown to black hair.
• Please select custom and write in 'Order Notes' section for custom or bright colours.
• Shelf life of product 18 months.
NOW AVAILABLE IN 60g TRAVEL SIZE!
HOW TO USE
Sprinkle lightly onto hair roots and brush out gently with fingers or brush to prolong hairs style. Do not use on wet hair.
GMO-free Corn Starch*, Raw Cacao Powder* (Dark colour only), Bamboo Powder*, Western Australian Rock Salt, Argiletz Clays, Stinging Nettle*. (Certified Organic*)
* Travel size contains 60g in convenient recycled paper shaker container. (Picture coming soon! The travel size is exactly half the height of the full size.)
* Full size contains 120g in convenient recycled paper shaker container.
* Re-fill size contains 120g, sent in 100% post consumer recycled paper envelopes.
* Please dispose of thoughtfully by recycling the top and bottom and composting the tube, or else please reuse packaging with refills - cap comes off easily.
* Each item is hand made to order so please allow 3-5 business days for your Dirty Hippie creations to be formulated and dispatched. All orders are dispatched using minimal packaging (recycled newspaper we collect as waste from local businesses used as padding) and post consumer recycled paper tape and boxes.
♲ DIRTY HIPPIE RECYCLE PROGRAM ♲
We accept empties on all of our full sized, tin and bottle products from Australian residents.
Unfortunately we cannot refill our paper packaging or accept empties from overseas customers due to the amount of air miles that are ultimately used. If you would like to return an empty to us please contact the store to organise. Further info can be found in our FAQs: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/dirtyhippiecosmetics?ref=seller-platform-mcnav#more-section
☥ Orders over $50AUD receive soap sample gift.
☥ Orders over $100AUD receive product sample gift + free shipping within Australia.
☥ Orders over $150AUD receive soap sample gift, product sample gift + free shipping within Australia.
Shipping from Australia
World Wide Standard Airmail Shipping.
Flat rate $7AUD Australia wide.
Flat rate $15AUD World wide.
AUS: 3-7 Business Days (Average.)
NZ: 8-14 Business Days (Average.)
US: 14-20 Business Days (Average.)
UK: 12-18 Business Days (Average.)
CAN: 14-20 Business Days (Average.)
EUR: 18-24 Business Days (Average.)
** Tracking upgrades available upon request - please PM or email the store.
** Customs of receiving country can occasionally hold parcels for examination, Dirty Hippie Cosmetics has no control over these instances.
** Some countries have an import tax in place for goods purchased from other countries, please keep this in mind when purchasing from our store.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns and exchange details
Please message us with any issues, problems or queries as soon as possible so we can rectify any issues ASAP.
** We do not accept exchanges or returns after use due to personal nature of products.
** We do not accept order cancellations due to 'change of mind' 12hrs+ after order placement.
** If a parcel goes missing in transit, proof of shipping purchase will be provided therefore shipping costs will not be part of refund total. Replacement orders are offered before refunds.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a stockist in my area?
The Raw Kitchen
The Food Co-op
Fox and Moon Tattoo Collective
Friends of the Earth Co-op
Lily Hill Gifting Co.
Flora & Fauna
The Raw Store
Waste Not Collective
Zero Waste Dietician
Are your products 100% Vegan?
Yes they are!
We don't believe there is any need for animal products to be used to create effective and affordable beauty formulations.
Are your formulations Cruelty Free?
Yes they are!
We don't believe or partake in any form of animal testing and neither do any of the suppliers of our luxe ingredients.
Is your chain of supply ethical?
We strive to check each of our ingredients and their harvesting processes back to the source.
No slave or animal labour is used manufacture of any of our ingredients and all are fair trade where necessary.
Can I return my empties for refill?
Yes you can! We accept empties on all of our full sized, tin and bottle products from Australian residents.
If you would like to return an empty to us please PM the store to organise :)
It is advised you keep the box that your order came in to send back to us. (We prefer to not have any virgin plastic such as postal bags sent to us but are very happy with recycled boxes from around the home.)
It is preferred the items have been thoroughly washed with warm soapy water and dried to remove most of the product residues and labels.
We offer a code to use on your next DHC order that will minus the postage costs and add a $1 discount for each empty container sent back.
Are your products organic?
Where possible we have employed organically certified ingredients.
Quite a few of our herbs and flowers aren't certified, but they are grown here at DHC HQ using organic, permaculture practices.
Are your beauty creations Palm oil and Palm oil derivative free?
The organically certified Cetearyl olivate and Sorbitan olivate emulsifying wax that we use can no longer be guaranteed to be 100% Palm Oil free.
Palm or Coconut oil can be used in the processing of this Olive derived emollient and our supplier has advised going forwards they will try to continue using coconut oil but can no longer guarantee which will be used.
We are currently in the process of trying to source a 100% Palm Oil free alternative, this change includes the following products:
• Hydrating Hempseed and Red Raspberry Facial Primer
• Facial Moisturising Creams
• Mineral Cream Concealers
• Eye Liners
Do you support any organisations or charities?
We love to get behind and show our support for various local and Australian fundraising efforts.
Since our inception we have supported, ACT Wildlife, Trees for Life, The Happy Walk, Autism Spectrum Australia, Lifeline Australia, Beyond Blue Australia, Avner Pancreatic Cancer Foundation, The Salvation Army, The Tara Costigan Foundation, Movember, Dry July, Paws n’ People and The Solomon Islands Community Resource Initiative.
Currently a portion of our monthly sales goes to The Stroke Foundation Australia. This is a cause very close to our hearts here at Dirty Hippie Cosmetics.
You can find our more about this wonderful foundation here: www.strokefoundation.org.au/
Sep 24, 2019
Aug 27, 2019
Love it 😍
Aug 27, 2019
Aug 21, 2019
Aug 2, 2019
This is good stuff. Unlike other natural dry shampoos (and the one I attempted to make myself) it doesn’t leave me with a flaky or itchy scalp. It gives great body and lift, too, without the need for chemical mousse or hairspray.