Range of detoxifying mask concentrates. Each has been tailored to suit the different skin types and ailments, from severe acne to super sensitive or dry.
Simply add water, yoghurt or your favourite syrup (Coconut or Agave would be great) until a paste is formed and sit down in front of a mirror to give yourself the ultimate Dirty Hippie spa experience.
Shelf life of product 18 months.
ZERO WASTE refill option available in recycled paper envelopes to fill your own jars at home.
Four blends to currently choose from depending on skin type...
Charcoal, Tea Tree, White Willow + Seaweed - For oily and acne prone skin types.
• Light % of pure Tea tree and Eucalyptus essential oil content provides high level antibacterial and astringent properties without upsetting break outs.
• Activated Charcoal cleanses deeply, drawing skin impurities to the surface with ease.
• White willow bark powder contains high levels of salicylic acid - helping to dissolve skin debris and diminishing the appearance black heads.
• Seaweed powder contains high levels of collagen - supporting accelerated skin healing and rejuvenation.
• Volcanic Ash provides exfoliation factor when washing mask off - encouraging skin cell turnover.
• Jojoba Oil added to match skins sebum pH and nourish without clogging pores.
Argiletz and Kaolin Clays, Volcanic Ash, Seaweed Powder*, Activated Charcoal Powder*, White Willow Bark, Jojoba Oil*, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus Extracts. (*Certified Organic.)
Rose Hip, Rose Geranium, Jasmine + Tansy - For dry and combination skin types.
• Rose Geranium essential oil and rose petal powder added for their ability to balance dry and combination skin types - helping to regulate sebum production (skins natural barrier) and brighten complexion.
• Freshly dehydrated Jasmine flowers and essential oil added to further boost astringent and skin balancing properties.
• Rose Hip Oil added to deeply nourish dry skin - providing high levels of essential fatty acids and Vitamins A, C & E.
• Tansy flowers added to boost antioxidant properties of mask - aiding in the reduction of fine lines, sun spots or marks.
• Pumice provides exfoliation factor when washing mask off - encouraging skin cell turnover.
Argiletz and Kaolin clays, Rose Petal powder*, Pumice, Rose Hip Oil*, Tansy and Jasmine Flowers, Essential Oil of Rose Geranium and Jasmine. (*Certified Organic.)
Blueberry, Bamboo, Rosemary + Carrotseed - For mature skin types.
• Dehydrated Blueberries and Blueberry Seed extract content rich in antioxidants - aiding in the reduction of wrinkles, dark spots and blotchy skin.
• Bamboo powder incredibly rich in mineral salt and organic silica - re-mineralises, renews and conditions skin.
• Rosemary powder helps to neutralise free radicals and support collagen production.
• Evening Primrose rose oil content added to help skin retain moisture and feel firm - contains high levels of skin penetrating essential fatty acids and omegas.
• Carrot seed oil further improves the appearance of fine lines, sun spots or patches due to high level antioxidant, Vitamin E and C properties.
Kaolin Clay, Brazilian Clay, Dehydrated Blueberries*, ground Bamboo*, Pumice, Evening Primrose Oil*, Dehydrated Rosemary, Carrot Seed Extract*, Blueberry Seed Extract. (*Certified Organic.)
Calendula, Chamomile, Shea Oil + Lavender - For sensitive and stressed skin types.
• Dehydrated Chamomile, Calendula and Lavender flowers added for their soothing and natural antihistamine qualities, helps to regulate sebum production (skins natural barrier) and control facial redness.
• Concentrated Calendula Flower and Shea Oils added to deeply nourish and protect stressed out skin - calming and controlling facial redness further.
• Boasts astringent and anti-bacterial properties without harsh pH stripping.
Kaolin and Argiletz clays, Calendula Oil*, Shea Oil*, Dehydrated Chamomile, Calendula and Lavender flowers. (*Certified Organic.)
Mix dry powder portion with water, yoghurt etc. until desired consistency is reached. Apply a thin layer of mask to face avoiding eyes and mouth. Allow to sit for 10-20 mins and rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use once as a weekly spa treatment. Approximately 5-6 applications per bottle.
* Product size 50g contained within 100% recyclable 50mL glass vial with secondary aluminium screw top.
* Products may stain clothes so please take precautions.
* Refills sent in recycled, 100% compostable paper envelope.
* Each item is hand made to order so please allow 3-5 business days for your Dirty Hippie creations to be formulated and dispatched. All orders are dispatched using minimal packaging (recycled newspaper we collect as waste from local businesses used as padding) and post consumer recycled paper tape and boxes.
♲ DIRTY HIPPIE RECYCLE PROGRAM ♲
We accept empties on all of our full sized, tin and bottle products from Australian residents.
Unfortunately we cannot refill our paper packaging or accept empties from overseas customers due to the amount of air miles that are ultimately used. If you would like to return an empty to us please contact the store to organise. Further info can be found in our FAQs: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/dirtyhippiecosmetics?ref=seller-platform-mcnav#more-section
☥ Orders over $50AUD receive soap sample gift.
☥ Orders over $100AUD receive product sample gift.
☥ Orders over $175AUD receive soap sample gift, product sample gift and express postage upgrade.
All payment methods accepted except money orders and cheques.
World Wide Standard Airmail Shipping.
Flat rate $7AUD Australia wide.
Flat rate $15AUD World wide.
AUS: 3-7 Business Days (Average.)
NZ: 8-14 Business Days (Average.)
US: 14-20 Business Days (Average.)
UK: 12-18 Business Days (Average.)
CAN: 14-20 Business Days (Average.)
EUR: 18-24 Business Days (Average.)
** International parcels will not automatically have tracking number.
** Express post and tracking upgrades available upon request - please PM or email the store.
** Customs of receiving country can occasionally hold parcels for examination, Dirty Hippie Cosmetics has no control over these instances.
** Some countries have an import tax in place for goods purchased from other countries, please keep this in mind when purchasing from us.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Please message us with any issues, problems or queries as soon as possible so we can rectify any issues ASAP.
** We do not accept exchanges or returns after use due to personal nature of products.
** We do not accept order cancellations due to 'change of mind' 12hrs+ after order placement.
** If a parcel goes missing in transit, proof of shipping purchase will be provided therefore shipping costs will not be part of refund total. Replacement orders are offered before refunds.
The Raw Kitchen
The Food Co-op
Fox and Moon Tattoo Collective
Friends of the Earth Co-op
Lily Hill Gifting Co.
Flora & Fauna
The Raw Store
Waste Not Collective
Zero Waste Dietician
Yes they are!
We don't believe there is any need for animal products to be used to create effective and affordable beauty formulations.
Yes they are!
We don't believe or partake in any form of animal testing and neither do any of the suppliers of our luxe ingredients.
We strive to check each of our ingredients and their harvesting processes back to the source.
No slave or animal labour is used manufacture of any of our ingredients and all are fair trade where necessary.
Yes you can! We accept empties on all of our full sized, tin and bottle products from Australian residents.
If you would like to return an empty to us please PM the store to organise :)
It is advised you keep the box that your order came in to send back to us. (We prefer to not have any virgin plastic such as postal bags sent to us but are very happy with recycled boxes from around the home.)
It is preferred the items have been thoroughly washed with warm soapy water and dried to remove most of the product residues and labels.
We offer a code to use on your next DHC order that will minus the postage costs and add a $1 discount for each empty container sent back.
Where possible we have employed organically certified ingredients.
Quite a few of our herbs and flowers aren't certified, but they are grown here at DHC HQ using organic, permaculture practices.
The organically certified Cetearyl olivate and Sorbitan olivate emulsifying wax that we use can no longer be guaranteed to be 100% Palm Oil free.
Palm or Coconut oil can be used in the processing of this Olive derived emollient and our supplier has advised going forwards they will try to continue using coconut oil but can no longer guarantee which will be used.
We are currently in the process of trying to source a 100% Palm Oil free alternative, this change includes the following products:
• Hydrating Hempseed and Red Raspberry Facial Primer
• Facial Moisturising Creams
• Mineral Cream Concealers
• Eye Liners
We love to get behind and show our support for various local and Australian fundraising efforts.
Since our inception we have supported, ACT Wildlife, Trees for Life, The Happy Walk, Autism Spectrum Australia, Lifeline Australia, Beyond Blue Australia, Avner Pancreatic Cancer Foundation, The Salvation Army, The Tara Costigan Foundation, Movember, Dry July, Paws n’ People and The Solomon Islands Community Resource Initiative.
Currently a portion of our monthly sales goes to The Stroke Foundation Australia. This is a cause very close to our hearts here at Dirty Hippie Cosmetics.
You can find our more about this wonderful foundation here: www.strokefoundation.org.au/
Jul 16, 2019
I loved all the products from the dirty hippies, but this was my favourite. A must have
May 15, 2019
Mum loves it thank you!
May 15, 2019
Mum loves them thank you!
Mar 22, 2019
Such a lovely product. Perfect for a quick pampering.
Mar 21, 2019
a favorite, want this by the kilo! feel and smells fresh and fabulous.