A light and nourishing plant oil formula blended to rescue and repair stressed out skin and also banish the signs of ageing.
• Cold infusion of dehydrated White Willow Bark, Bamboo, Chamomile, Calendula, Rosemary and Tansy cuttings with Apricot Kernel oil offers a wealthy vitamin, antihistamine and antioxidant hit that will feed, clarify, tighten and brighten all skin types.
• Luxe addition of Rose Hip, Evening Primrose, Avocado, Hempseed, Argan and Tamanu oils work together to penetrate, protect and repair damaged skin without clogging pores.
• Ultra luxe addition of Marula oil blended to aid in the reduction of fine lines and sensitive skin based break outs. Naturally rich in essential fatty acids Omega 9 - oleic and Omega 6 - linoleic its deeply hydrates and helps to reduce skin redness.
• Blueberry seed extract added for rich antioxidant boost - combatting free radicals in the skin and healing signs of sun damage.
• This blend of gentle herbs and plant oils contains naturally occurring retinols, carotenes, vitamins A, C & E, salicylic acid and phenols.
• Naturally extracted Vitamin E added at high % to ensure premium healing antioxidant potency of formula.
• Essential oils omitted to ensure pure formula with zero irritants.
• Shelf life of product 12 months.
Perfect for use as a night time moisturiser or day time dry skin rescue remedy. Will greatly aid in the control of break out or acne prone skin types. Dry skin types recommended to apply several layers of product.
Apricot Kernel oil* (Infused with Willowbark*, Calendula, Chamomile, Bamboo, Rosemary & Tansy*), Rose Hip*, Evening Primrose*, Argan*, Avocado*, Hempseed*, Marula* and Tamanu* Oils, Blueberry Seed Extract, Naturally extracted Vitamin E. (*Certified Organic.)
* Full size product contained within 50mL recycled blue glass bottle with plastic serum pump top.
* Refill contained within 50mL recycled blue glass bottle with Aluminium screw cap.
* Sample size product contained within 10mL clear glass vial with Aluminium screw cap.
* Please dispose of packaging thoughtfully by recycling or refilling where possible.
* Each item is hand made to order so please allow 3-5 business days for your Dirty Hippie creations to be formulated and dispatched. All orders are dispatched using minimal packaging (recycled newspaper we collect as waste from local businesses used as padding) and post consumer recycled paper tape and boxes.
♲ DIRTY HIPPIE RECYCLE PROGRAM ♲
We accept empties on all of our full sized, tin and bottle products from Australian residents.
Unfortunately we cannot refill our paper packaging or accept empties from overseas customers due to the amount of air miles that are ultimately used. If you would like to return an empty to us please contact the store to organise. Further info can be found in our FAQs: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/dirtyhippiecosmetics?ref=seller-platform-mcnav#more-section
☥ Orders over $50AUD receive soap sample gift.
☥ Orders over $100AUD receive product sample gift + free shipping within Australia.
☥ Orders over $150AUD receive soap sample gift, product sample gift + free shipping within Australia.
World Wide Standard Airmail Shipping.
Flat rate $8AUD Australia wide.
Flat rate $16AUD World wide.
We have received information from Australia Post RE delivery times due to the current worldwide pandemic, these are estimated delivery times and it may vary. New expected delivery times are as follows:
ACT - 2 to 3 Business Days
NSW - 2 to 4 Business Days
NT - 3 to 7 Business Days
QLD - 2 to 5 Business Days
SA - 2 to 5 Business Days
TAS - 2 to 3 Business Days
VIC - 2 to 5 Business Days
WA - 3 to 5 Business Days
NZ - 9 to 15 Business Days
ASIA - 10 to 18 Business Days
USA - 10 to 20 Business Days
CAN - 40 to 60 Business Days
UK - 12 to 25 Business Days
EU - 8 to 21 Business Days
** Tracking upgrades available upon request - please PM or email the store.
** Customs of receiving country can occasionally hold parcels for examination, Dirty Hippie Cosmetics has no control over these instances.
** Some countries have an import tax in place for goods purchased from other countries, please keep this in mind when purchasing from our store.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Please message us with any issues, problems or queries as soon as possible so we can rectify any issues ASAP.
** We do not accept exchanges or returns after use due to personal nature of products.
** We do not accept order cancellations due to 'change of mind' 12hrs+ after order placement.
** If a parcel goes missing in transit, proof of shipping purchase will be provided therefore shipping costs will not be part of refund total. Replacement orders are offered before refunds.
Go For Zero
The Zero Store
The Food Co-op
Friends of the Earth Co-op
Flora & Fauna
Yes they are!
We don't believe there is any need for animal products to be used to create effective and affordable beauty formulations.
Yes they are!
We don't believe or partake in any form of animal testing and neither do any of the suppliers of our luxe ingredients.
We strive to check each of our ingredients and their harvesting processes back to the source.
No slave or animal labour is used manufacture of any of our ingredients and all are fair trade where necessary.
Yes you can! We accept empties on all of our full sized, tin and bottle products from Australian residents.
If you would like to return an empty to us please PM the store to organise :)
It is advised you keep the box that your order came in to send back to us. (We prefer to not have any virgin plastic such as postal bags sent to us but are very happy with recycled boxes from around the home.)
It is preferred the items have been thoroughly washed with warm soapy water and dried to remove most of the product residues and labels.
We offer a code to use on your next DHC order that will minus the postage costs and add a $1 discount for each empty container sent back.
Where possible we have employed organically certified ingredients.
Quite a few of our herbs and flowers aren't certified, but they are grown here at DHC HQ using organic, permaculture practices.
The organically certified Cetearyl olivate and Sorbitan olivate emulsifying wax that we use can no longer be guaranteed to be 100% Palm Oil free.
Palm or Coconut oil can be used in the processing of this Olive derived emollient and our supplier has advised going forwards they can no longer guarantee which will be used.
We are currently in the process of trying to source a 100% Palm Oil free alternative, this change includes the following products:
• Hydrating Hempseed and Red Raspberry Facial Primer
• Facial Moisturising Creams
• Mineral Cream Concealers
• Eye Liners
We love to get behind and show our support for various local and Australian fundraising efforts.
Since our inception we have supported, ACT Wildlife, Trees for Life, The Happy Walk, Autism Spectrum Australia, Lifeline, Beyond Blue, Avner Pancreatic Cancer Foundation, The Salvation Army, The Tara Costigan Foundation, Movember, Dry July, Paws n’ People, The Solomon Islands Community Resource Initiative, Maetoloa Community Initiative, Two Sheds Workshop, Change the Record, 3RD Space.
Currently a portion of our monthly sales goes to The Stroke Foundation Australia. This is a cause very close to our hearts here at Dirty Hippie Cosmetics.
You can find our more about this wonderful foundation here: www.strokefoundation.org.au/
Mar 19, 2021
This face oil is great! It feels great on the skin and absorbs really well. It doesn't feel heavy or anything like that. My only comment would be to mention the natural scent, which some may find strong while being applied to the face. So be aware if you're not a fan of strong smelling oils.
Mar 18, 2021
Love this company and their products! Had a bit of a hiccup with my last order but they were gracious enough to re-send and with tracking this time! Shipping WILL take a while if you’re in the US but well worth the wait. I tell all of my friends about this secret gem of a company :) Thank you for your conscious production, packaging, products, and everything in between!
Jan 18, 2021
My favourite product, this is very special, my friend commented on my skin too. The gift included in my order, love it and love the balm.
Jan 12, 2021
I have never been so in love with my skin than I am after using this face feed for a week! Not even sure what I expected, and would have to look at the product listing again to see what it is even recommended for but I have been using it instead of face cream morning and night and my skin has cleared up and become a lovely even tone! I just got the tester which will last me the month, definately going to get more!
Dec 30, 2020
I love this! Makes my skin feel super hydrated.