Our Dirty Hippie sheer-medium coverage BB Cream will moisturise and smooth; prime and perfect; camouflage and colour correct, all whilst protecting you from the suns harmful rays.
• Mango Butter, Shea Oil and Olive butter whipped base contains high levels of antioxidants, fatty acids and Vitamins A, C and E providing high level nourishment and moisture locking properties.
• A small amount of cold pressed Hemp seed Oil infused with Calendula flowers and pure Vitamin E has been added to enhance the anti-inflammatory properties of the formula and reduce the over all comedogenic factor. (Will aid in the control of facial redness.)
• All natural approximate SPF 20+ is provided by a non-micronised Zinc Oxide mineral powder that will not enter the bloodstream or penetrate lower levels of dermis.
• Blend of raw cacao powder, cosmetic grade clays and mica creates gentle colour tint, brightening dark circles and evening out subtle pigmentations.
• Perfect for use as a natural based primer under heavier coverage looks.
• All natural broad spectrum preservative employed to protect formula, product has a gentle vanilla + herbal scent.
• Shelf life of product 8 months.
Currently available in three blendable shades..
• Moonlit - Light tones.
• Sunkissed - Light-Medium tones.
• Goddess - Medium-Deep/Tanned tones.
Sample sizes available!
HOW TO APPLY
Warm product between fingers or on back of hand and apply using brush or fingers to desired areas, building lightly as this product is first and foremost a moisturiser. Store in a cool, dark place under 25 degrees Celsius.
Shea Liquid*, Hemp Seed Oil* (Infused with Calendula flowers), Mango and Olive Butters*, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate* (and) Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables*, Carnauba Wax*, Mica, Raw Cacao Powder (Theobromine)*, Zinc Oxide Powder (Non-micronised), Argiletz Clays, Naturally extracted Vitamin E, Vanilla planifolia, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Citrus Limon Peel Extract, Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis Root Extract, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract. (Certified Organic*)
* Product size 30g, contained within 100% recyclable 25mL secondary aluminium tin with screw top.
* Sample size 6g, contained within 100% recyclable 15mL secondary aluminium tin with screw top.
* Refill available for 30g size, please contact for option. (Australia only.)
* Since our products are 100% natural, without any toxic/chemical stabilisers or preservatives, our creams containing Mango or Cocoa butters may crystalise when exposed to severe temperature fluctuations. The products may appear grainy but are still perfectly okay for use and will become smooth when rubbed onto skin. To extend the life of your cream, keep in a cool dark place, or in your refrigerator, and always use clean hands for application.
* Please dispose of thoughtfully and please recycle or opt to refill. (Full size and Australia only.)
* Each item is hand made to order so please allow 3-5 business days for your Dirty Hippie creations to be formulated and dispatched. All orders are dispatched using minimal packaging (recycled newspaper we collect as waste from local businesses used as padding) and post consumer recycled paper tape and boxes.
♲ DIRTY HIPPIE RECYCLE PROGRAM ♲
We accept empties on all of our full sized, tin and bottle products from Australian residents.
Unfortunately we cannot refill our paper packaging or accept empties from overseas customers due to the amount of air miles that are ultimately used. If you would like to return an empty to us please contact the store to organise. Further info can be found in our FAQs: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/dirtyhippiecosmetics?ref=seller-platform-mcnav#more-section
☥ Orders over $50AUD receive soap sample gift.
☥ Orders over $100AUD receive product sample gift.
☥ Orders over $175AUD receive soap sample gift, product sample gift and express postage upgrade.
All payment methods accepted except money orders and cheques.
World Wide Standard Airmail Shipping.
Flat rate $7AUD Australia wide.
Flat rate $15AUD World wide.
AUS: 3-7 Business Days (Average.)
NZ: 8-14 Business Days (Average.)
US: 14-20 Business Days (Average.)
UK: 12-18 Business Days (Average.)
CAN: 14-20 Business Days (Average.)
EUR: 18-24 Business Days (Average.)
** International parcels will not automatically have tracking number.
** Express post and tracking upgrades available upon request - please PM or email the store.
** Customs of receiving country can occasionally hold parcels for examination, Dirty Hippie Cosmetics has no control over these instances.
** Some countries have an import tax in place for goods purchased from other countries, please keep this in mind when purchasing from us.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Please message us with any issues, problems or queries as soon as possible so we can rectify any issues ASAP.
** We do not accept exchanges or returns after use due to personal nature of products.
** We do not accept order cancellations due to 'change of mind' 12hrs+ after order placement.
** If a parcel goes missing in transit, proof of shipping purchase will be provided therefore shipping costs will not be part of refund total. Replacement orders are offered before refunds.
The Raw Kitchen
The Food Co-op
Fox and Moon Tattoo Collective
Friends of the Earth Co-op
Lily Hill Gifting Co.
Flora & Fauna
The Raw Store
Waste Not Collective
Zero Waste Dietician
Yes they are!
We don't believe there is any need for animal products to be used to create effective and affordable beauty formulations.
Yes they are!
We don't believe or partake in any form of animal testing and neither do any of the suppliers of our luxe ingredients.
We strive to check each of our ingredients and their harvesting processes back to the source.
No slave or animal labour is used manufacture of any of our ingredients and all are fair trade where necessary.
Yes you can! We accept empties on all of our full sized, tin and bottle products from Australian residents.
If you would like to return an empty to us please PM the store to organise :)
It is advised you keep the box that your order came in to send back to us. (We prefer to not have any virgin plastic such as postal bags sent to us but are very happy with recycled boxes from around the home.)
It is preferred the items have been thoroughly washed with warm soapy water and dried to remove most of the product residues and labels.
We offer a code to use on your next DHC order that will minus the postage costs and add a $1 discount for each empty container sent back.
Where possible we have employed organically certified ingredients.
Quite a few of our herbs and flowers aren't certified, but they are grown here at DHC HQ using organic, permaculture practices.
The organically certified Cetearyl olivate and Sorbitan olivate emulsifying wax that we use can no longer be guaranteed to be 100% Palm Oil free.
Palm or Coconut oil can be used in the processing of this Olive derived emollient and our supplier has advised going forwards they will try to continue using coconut oil but can no longer guarantee which will be used.
We are currently in the process of trying to source a 100% Palm Oil free alternative, this change includes the following products:
• Hydrating Hempseed and Red Raspberry Facial Primer
• Facial Moisturising Creams
• Mineral Cream Concealers
• Eye Liners
We love to get behind and show our support for various local and Australian fundraising efforts.
Since our inception we have supported, ACT Wildlife, Trees for Life, The Happy Walk, Autism Spectrum Australia, Lifeline Australia, Beyond Blue Australia, Avner Pancreatic Cancer Foundation, The Salvation Army, The Tara Costigan Foundation, Movember, Dry July, Paws n’ People and The Solomon Islands Community Resource Initiative.
Currently a portion of our monthly sales goes to The Stroke Foundation Australia. This is a cause very close to our hearts here at Dirty Hippie Cosmetics.
You can find our more about this wonderful foundation here: www.strokefoundation.org.au/
Jul 26, 2019
I got the sunkissed sample which is a good sized amount and is going to last me the whole summer! I really love it on and blends well with my tan. Will be back, thanks!
Jul 26, 2019
This cream is so nice on! I love that it also has a natural spf. Will be back once I run out. Thanks!
Jul 16, 2019
Took me a second to get used to the texture, but definitely a great BB cream
Jul 15, 2019
I’ve been buying this BB cream for a while now, and I can’t do without it. :)
Jul 11, 2019
Love this product. The coverage is great, the staying power is wonderful and the smell is heavenly. For reference I have oily, sensitive and acne prone skin. This tinted moisturizer last about 8-10 hours on my skin without needing a touchup. I have had no active breakouts or irritations with this tinted moisturizer.