The definition of luxury, once you find your perfect Dirty Hippie soap bar match and get scrubbing you will be surprised how quickly your over-all skin quality enhances.
These bars are 150% larger than a standard soap bar so they will last much longer. Shelf life of product 12 months.
Three blends formulated to suit each skin type...
Tea Tree, Activated Charcoal, Seaweed + Zinc - Formulated for oily skin types.
• Activated charcoal and Sea salt work together to balance and detoxify, boasting high anti-bacterial properties without drying or pH stripping.
• Contains detoxifying and exfoliating Volcanic ash - meaning this bar has a gritty, exfoliating finish.
• Essential oil combination of Tea Tree and Eucalyptus works together to fight and cleanse stubborn acne and bacteria leaving bar with clean, fresh scent.
• Zinc Oxide relieves and protects the skin against inflammation, skin redness and helps to heal and soothe stubborn acne and painful break outs.
• Seaweed powder provides all natural collagen boost to aid in skin renewal and repair.
• Suitable for all skin types, but especially effective for use on Oily or Break out prone skin.
Ingredients: Rain Water, Lye, Coconut Oil*, Olive Oil*, Apricot Kernel Oil*, Shea Butter*, Castor Oil*, Seaweed Powder, Volcanic Ash, Western Australian Salt, Activated Charcoal*, Zinc Oxide (Non Micronised), Tea Tree and Eucalyptus Essential Oils. (Certified Organic*)
Rose, Avocado + Rose Geranium - Formulated for dry and combination skin types.
• Avocado oil added in final phase works effectively at penetrating deeply to nourish dry skin whilst brightening and clarifying.
• Formula is rich in Vitamin E and Magnesium which the skin uses to maintain its elasticity and natural balance.
• French Rose Clay is wonderful for most skin types because it doesn’t sap the skin of its natural acid mantle.
• Rose geranium essential oil balances skins sebum production and helps aid in the reduction of skin flaking or sloughing. Bar smells like a lovely rose garden.
• Suitable for all skin types. Especially effective for use on dry or combination skin that keeps acting up.
Ingredients: Rain Water, Lye, Coconut Oil*, Olive Oil*, Apricot Kernel Oil*, Shea Butter*, Castor Oil*, Avocado Oil*, Powdered Rose Petals, French Rose Clay, Raw Sugar*, Mica, Essential Oil of Rose Geranium. (Certified Organic*)
Blueberry, Bamboo + Jojoba - Formulated for mature or stressed out skin types.
• Jojoba oil added in final phase works effectively at penetrating deeply whilst brightening and toning skin pigmentations.
• Formula is rich in Vitamin E and fruit powered Antioxidants helping to maintain skin elasticity and cell turnover.
• Bamboo and Blueberry powders work together to re-elastify and regenerate tired or aged skin.
• Blueberry powder and seed extract effectively reduce free radicals and fine lines. Bar has very gentle blueberry scent notes.
• Suitable for all skin types. Especially effective for use on Mature or problematic skin that is stressed or peeling.
Ingredients: Rain Water, Lye, Coconut Oil*, Olive Oil*, Apricot Kernel Oil*, Shea Butter*, Castor Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Blueberry Powder* and Seed Extract, Bamboo Powder*, Mica. (Certified Organic*)
Use like normal soap in shower or bath. Will keep for 12 months.
* Product comes as is 150g bar, zero packaging = zero waste.
* Each item is hand made to order so please allow 3-5 business days for your Dirty Hippie creations to be formulated and dispatched. All orders are dispatched using minimal packaging (recycled newspaper we collect as waste from local businesses used as padding) and post consumer recycled paper tape and boxes.
♲ DIRTY HIPPIE RECYCLE PROGRAM ♲
We accept empties on all of our full sized, tin and bottle products from Australian residents.
Unfortunately we cannot refill our paper packaging or accept empties from overseas customers due to the amount of air miles that are ultimately used. If you would like to return an empty to us please contact the store to organise. Further info can be found in our FAQs: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/dirtyhippiecosmetics?ref=seller-platform-mcnav#more-section
☥ Orders over $50AUD receive soap sample gift.
☥ Orders over $100AUD receive product sample gift + free shipping within Australia.
☥ Orders over $150AUD receive soap sample gift, product sample gift + free shipping within Australia.
World Wide Standard Airmail Shipping.
Flat rate $8AUD Australia wide.
Flat rate $16AUD World wide.
We have received information from Australia Post RE delivery times due to the current worldwide pandemic, these are estimated delivery times and it may vary. New expected delivery times are as follows:
ACT - 2 to 3 Business Days
NSW - 2 to 4 Business Days
NT - 3 to 7 Business Days
QLD - 2 to 5 Business Days
SA - 2 to 5 Business Days
TAS - 2 to 3 Business Days
VIC - 2 to 5 Business Days
WA - 3 to 5 Business Days
NZ - 9 to 15 Business Days
ASIA - 10 to 18 Business Days
USA - 10 to 20 Business Days
CAN - 40 to 60 Business Days
UK - 12 to 25 Business Days
EU - 8 to 21 Business Days
** Tracking upgrades available upon request - please PM or email the store.
** Customs of receiving country can occasionally hold parcels for examination, Dirty Hippie Cosmetics has no control over these instances.
** Some countries have an import tax in place for goods purchased from other countries, please keep this in mind when purchasing from our store.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Please message us with any issues, problems or queries as soon as possible so we can rectify any issues ASAP.
** We do not accept exchanges or returns after use due to personal nature of products.
** We do not accept order cancellations due to 'change of mind' 12hrs+ after order placement.
** If a parcel goes missing in transit, proof of shipping purchase will be provided therefore shipping costs will not be part of refund total. Replacement orders are offered before refunds.
Go For Zero
The Zero Store
The Food Co-op
Friends of the Earth Co-op
Yes they are!
We don't believe there is any need for animal products to be used to create effective and affordable beauty formulations.
Yes they are!
We don't believe or partake in any form of animal testing and neither do any of the suppliers of our luxe ingredients.
We strive to check each of our ingredients and their harvesting processes back to the source.
No slave or animal labour is used manufacture of any of our ingredients and all are fair trade where necessary.
Yes you can! We accept empties on all of our full sized, tin and bottle products from Australian residents.
If you would like to return an empty to us please PM the store to organise :)
It is advised you keep the box that your order came in to send back to us. (We prefer to not have any virgin plastic such as postal bags sent to us but are very happy with recycled boxes from around the home.)
It is preferred the items have been thoroughly washed with warm soapy water and dried to remove most of the product residues and labels.
We offer a code to use on your next DHC order that will minus the postage costs and add a $1 discount for each empty container sent back.
Where possible we have employed organically certified ingredients.
Quite a few of our herbs and flowers aren't certified, but they are grown here at DHC HQ using organic, permaculture practices.
The organically certified Cetearyl olivate and Sorbitan olivate emulsifying wax that we use can no longer be guaranteed to be 100% Palm Oil free.
Palm or Coconut oil can be used in the processing of this Olive derived emollient and our supplier has advised going forwards they can no longer guarantee which will be used.
We are currently in the process of trying to source a 100% Palm Oil free alternative, this change includes the following products:
• Hydrating Hempseed and Red Raspberry Facial Primer
• Facial Moisturising Creams
• Mineral Cream Concealers
• Eye Liners
We love to get behind and show our support for various local and Australian fundraising efforts.
Since our inception we have supported, ACT Wildlife, Trees for Life, The Happy Walk, Autism Spectrum Australia, Lifeline, Beyond Blue, Avner Pancreatic Cancer Foundation, The Salvation Army, The Tara Costigan Foundation, Movember, Dry July, Paws n’ People, The Solomon Islands Community Resource Initiative, Maetoloa Community Initiative, Two Sheds Workshop, Change the Record, 3RD Space.
Currently a portion of our monthly sales goes to The Stroke Foundation Australia. This is a cause very close to our hearts here at Dirty Hippie Cosmetics.
You can find our more about this wonderful foundation here: www.strokefoundation.org.au/
Jun 22, 2021
Jan 21, 2021
I bought the rose one and it is gorgeous! It's so hydrating and softening and smells divine. Only downside is whenever I use it my guinea pig tries to nibble me lol
Oct 24, 2020
Oct 9, 2020
Really loved what it did for my skin! The smell is a little odd for me (blue oily skin mixture) but the texture is great and it's well worth it for drying up my acne naturally. Highly recommend it!
Aug 21, 2020
This soap is my favourite! It is gently abrasive and I am left feeling clean and smelling lovely without any harsh perfumey vibes.